Happy Friday! This is my first Friday Five post, yay!! I have been having a great time talking to some awesome mommy brands that I will be partnering with, so be sure to check back often for new updates. If you have a mommy brand that is geared toward moms, babies, or kids and want to partner up I would love to hear from you. If you send me a message via my contact page we can chat!
Now on to my Friday Five!
- This NOPE tee from Pretty Fit Boutique. I am an ambassador for Pretty Fit Boutique and for Pretty Fit Athletics. I own quite a few of the active wear tanks and I LOOOOVEEE them. They don’t fit me right now, hello baby bump, but when it is time to get back to my fitness routine I will be wearing them again. Now Jackie, the shop owner, has added some comfy & casual t-shirts & tanks to her Pretty Fit Boutique line. When I saw the NOPE tee I wanted it! I am totally going to get it and save it for after baby boy is born. Pretty Fit Boutique is my featured mommy brand of the week. You can get 10% off your order with the code iammommy10. Head on over to her site and check out all her cute designs!
2. These Converse All Star Leather and Faux Fur High Rise Boots. I saw these in an ad that came out for a sporting goods store and fell in love! I ordered them from the Nike site, because they didn’t have them at the store advertising them (weird, right?). They are so cute & comfy and look great with leggings or jeans. I wear them with the zipper open in the back for a little extra room for my skinny jeans.
3. Halloween! I forgot how much fun Halloween was when I was a kid, which is why watching my daughter dress up and have fun is such a blast. We have done a few Halloween events, one at the library and one last night at our local Kroger. The one at Kroger was so fun, they had games, crafts and snacks. Ariana & her cousin had so much fun, she asked if we could go again today. I am looking forward to celebrating on Monday with her and some family that is coming over. She doesn’t have school so we will do some fun Halloween crafts & just hang out until my brother, sister, mom and niece & nephew get here. How do you celebrate Halloween? Do you find events to attend, or just do trick or treating?
Here are some photos from the event last night.
4. This Shimmer & Shine craft from Nick Jr. I got this in an email last night and showed it to Ariana so we are going to do it today since she is Shine from the show Shimmer & Shine. It will be cute to use for trick or treating and then she can use it to carry her toys around. I will post more info on how it goes on my Instagram later today. Do you have any fun crafts planned for the weekend?
5. This Double Chocolate Paleo Brownie in a mug from Paleo-ish. I made this a few weeks ago and it was so good that I think I am going to make another one today! I have a serious sweet tooth and I love chocolate. It’s so funny because with this baby I crave more sweet and with my daughter I craved salty, so I was sure she was a boy. Guess some of the old wives tales don’t hold up! Anyway, I have all the ingredients on hand for this, because anytime I do baking it is usually Paleo baking. I just really love using almond flour instead of regular all purpose. I did follow the Paleo diet for a little bit, and while I liked it, it was too hard to sustain long term. I do still eat some Paleo meals and like I said I do all my baking Paleo style. If you are craving something sweet and decadent then you have to try this brownie in a mug, you wont be disappointed! I found it on Pinterest, and pinned it so I would have it for when I wanted to make it again. Have you ever tried a mug cake or mug brownie?
Well that is it for my Friday Five! I hope that you had as much fun reading as I did writing this post. Do you have something awesome to share for Friday Five? I would love to hear about it! I hope that you enjoy your weekend! I will be back on Monday with a new post. Don’t forget to check out my featured brand of the week: Pretty Fit Boutique and remember you can get 10% off your purchase with code: iammommy10.
Thank for stopping by today!
Love in mommyhood,
*Today I am linking up with A.Liz Adventures, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Life In Leggings, The Farmers Wife, and Cup of Tea for some Friday Five posts. Be sure to head over and check them out as well.